How to use TKTS
- 1) Tickets for shows/events that are available for purchase can be seen on our website, or are displayed at each of our locations.
- 2) Proceed to one of our locations and ask our staff about ticket availability for the show you would like to see.
* Due to popular demand, ticket availability may vary per show/event. We apologize for any inconvenience.
* Hours of operation vary per location.
* Purchasing tickets by phone/online, reserving tickets is not available.
- 3) Once payment has been made, your tickets will be given to you by our staff.
* Available payment methods vary per location. Please see the location pages for more details.
- 4) Once you have received your tickets, please check to make sure that the information on them is correct. Once tickets have been purchased, no refunds, exchanges, or replacements can be made for any reason.